Microdermabrasion is the latest and efficient skin rejuvenating treatment, that is performed with the help of mechanical skin exfoliation without using any laser or chemicals. This treatment can be taken in any part of your body like face, shoulders, back, chest, etc., and also a faster technique to bring back your younger firmer looking skin.
Microdermabrasion Plus Facial
This microdermabrasion treatment once combined with facial is best for treating the aches, whiteheads, hyperpigmentation, acne-prone skin, fine lines, wrinkles, scars, sun damaged skin, oily skin, dry skin, uneven skin tones and much more.
What is Microdermabrasion Facial?
One of the effective facial treatment that uses vacuum suction and fine crystals alternatively to remove the dead layer of the skin, exfoliate the skin, unclog pores, skin resurfacing, improve the skin texture, etc. The treatment tends the body to produce elastin and increase collagen level to provide a refreshing, healthier and glowing skin.
The facial involves the clinical peel which in preferred by dermatologist or therapist to treat your all types of skin problems. You will be able to experience the calming, soothing skin once you complete the microdermabrasion facial.
How to perform this Microdermabrasion Facial?
Proceed below to check out the step by step procedure in performing this microdermabrasion facial.
- First, you need to cleanse and tone your skin to get ready for the facial treatment.
- Use a firm cleanser that is made of acai berry to refine your skin type.
- You can use any seabuckthorn oil for the skin to get its elasticity and soft look.
- Next step is to hydrate your skin; you can use any hyaluronic acid that is naturally derived from it.
- Again you need to clean your skin with monoi, which is a multi-action cleanser for rejuvenation.
- Now you’re dead cells, and the top layer of the skin get removed, the next step is to add texture to your skin by massaging with olive seeds.
- To add extra elasticity and excellent look, you can use neroli oil along with the coconut water to your skin.
- After each step of the treatment, makes use of the anti-aging spray for getting the bright look.
- The next step is to take the microdermabrasion treatment.
- Once the microdermabrasion procedure is completed, you can use any skin care products to stop the hydration, apply skin moisturizers to prevent your skin from drying.
How often You need to take Microdermabrasion Facial?
About six treatments will provide successfully and desired optimal results; you can see your skin free from wrinkles, acne, aging spots, etc. Take the medication continuously for the glowing, beautiful, healthier and bright looking skin.
Microdermabrasion Treatment Before & After
You can take a picture of you before you start taking this microdermabrasion facial, and check out the result after six sittings, capture your image again to see the difference in your skin.
How much would a Microdermabrasion Facial Cost?
If you are taking the treatment in any beauty parlor or clinic, it will cost around $50 to $150 based on the skin type and condition.
You can use Neutrogena Microdermabrasion System for the microdermabrasion treatment, as it suits perfectly for the facial too.
Hope you are clear about the Microdermabrasion facial, how it’s done and other details in brief through the above guide. Any ideas and thoughts regarding the topic are welcome.
What type of microdermabrasion facial are you using for skin rejuvenation? Share your experience with us!